Oltre XR3 Disc
Ultegra Di2 11sp Compact
CONNECT WITH THE ROAD
RACING HARD, PUSHING LIMITS, WE ALL SEARCH FOR THAT CONNECTION. CONNECTION WITH OUR WORLD, BREATHING DEEP AND FEELING THE RUSH, BEING AT ONE WITH THE BIKE. TO EXTEND THE OLTRE RANGE, WE PRESENT THE XR3 – A BIKE TO DELIVER THAT CONNECTION.
- Precision And Power ControlDisc brakes allow to maintain a clean aero form, while achieving maximum braking efficiency. The key benefit is the modulation of braking power with precision and complete control, in any condition.
ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Oltre XR3 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions. By developing the disc brake equipped Oltre XR3, Bianchi allows you to ride perfect lines at the optimum speed – for every single corner, rain or shine.
Thanks to Bianchi CV System, with the use of Countervail carbon material, and the consistent power, precision and modulation of disc brakes, the Bianchi Oltre XR3 Disc is the perfect-handling, fast, aero road bike – on any road, in any weather.
Oltre XR3 Disc frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tires. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip.
- Engineered with Bianchi CV SystemOltre is engineered with the Bianchi CV System with the use of Countervail® carbon material to cancel the road vibration. The result is in a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in his fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer.
WHAT IS COUNTERVAIL®?
The key technology Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin.
BIANCHI CV INTEGRATED VIBRATION CANCELLING SYSTEM
Bianchi collaborated with Materials Sciences Corporation to develop our innovative and exclusive use of the MSC’s patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling.
Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that, with special fiber architecture, combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin. Countervail® cancels 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of our carbon frames and forks.
Countervail® is embedded within the entire frame of Bianchi CV high-performance road and MTB models: Specialissima, Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Infinito CV, Aquila CV and Methanol CV.
PROVEN IN NASA AEROSPACE OPERATIONS
Traditional passive damping in frames using superficial rubber inserts and isolators are marginally effective compared to the integrated carbon Countervail® system developed by Bianchi for cycling and proven in the extreme conditions of NASA aerospace operations.
- Aero IntegrationIn conjunction with Bianchi professional testers, we have designed and engineered a new Oltre XR3 carbon frame and fork – as an integrated system – to work specifically with the new disc brakes while maintaining the Oltre’s aerodynamic advantage.
- Aero SeatpostAero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm
- PRO RACING INSPIREDThe XR3 is a fitting complement to its highly successful stablemate XR4. The model is inspired by, and derived from, the XR4 which was developed in close conjunction with the pro riders of the UCI WorldTour Team Jumbo-Visma.
Bike tech specs
- color 1Z - Black/CK16-Graphite matt
1Z - Black/CK16-Graphite matt
- sizes 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- frame Oltre XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, UTSS SS, carbon dropout, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- fork Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, Disc, 1.5" integrated head , flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
- headset Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB
- shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11sp
- rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11sp
- front derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- crankset Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, Crank Length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- bb Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- chain Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- sprocket Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- brakes Shimano BR-R8070
- brake levers included w/shifters
- wheels Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- tire Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene 700x28
- stem Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise +/-6°, 1.1/8", Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- handlebar Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- grips La Spirale Ribbon cork
- seat post Oltre Full Carbon Aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, Setback: 25mm/-10mm
- saddle Fi'zi:k Antares R7, S alloy rails, 274x142mm
- rotor Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
- water bottle Bianchi Loli 600ml
- water bottle hanger Elite Paron Race composit